Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spring has Sprung


Granny, I wanted to take a few pictures to show you how well our yard is doing!
We have come leaps and bounds in the few years since we completed the house.

This is the retaining wall Poppie and Ben built by the garage. (with Mee-Maw and my help)


The flowers you gave us have really taken off this year!

Please excuse the dead twig in the center. It was killed by the frost and I haven't had time to replace it.

My planter on the front porch, living so far...


Beau and Ace enjoying the outdoors while mommy dead heads the roses.

The yard, look that beautiful grass by the house! Can you believe someone recruited their grandmother to lay that sod! Boy what a job that was but what a nice finished product!

Now if we can only plant the rest of the front yard...

See the size of those purple plants they are overtaking my liriopie!

See how big they are compared to the knockouts!! My knockouts have been beautiful this year. We had superior pruning last year!


Beau and daddy walking.


Notice Bodreaux stays close by just in case. He is always right by Beau and always very calm and careful. It is like he knows he is a little baby! SO SWEET!



Beau smiling at Ace. He loves Ace, he can say Ma and Da Da, I think his next word will be Ace. He can say Ah; I think that will turn into Ace shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment