Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Homemaker

So last night I had some extra time and decided to cook a big dinner. I laid out pork chops, found some okra in the freezer, and got some potatoes boiling for mashed potatoes.

So we had fried pork chops, fried okra, mash potatoes, biscuits, and MY FIRST HOMEMADE GRAVY!!!

Thanks Thelma for teaching me!! It was great.

So with all this food what did Beau eat....

Pork Chops, mashed potatoes, gravy, fried okra, and biscuits!

Also I have began my new found hobby, sewing. I am determined to be able to sew on my own (without my mom hovering, granted the speed dial is near by) I think it is important to master the skills of our grandmothers so they are not lost.

I will keep you updated. Last night I washed, dried, and ironed my fabric. Cut out and arrranged the pattern and cut some of the first pecies. We will see, I will post pictures of my finished project.

No comments:

Post a Comment