Monday, April 20, 2009

A Day In The Sun

Beau and I played hookie on Sunday and spent the day in the sun. Beau enjoying playing with toys while I read.




This is so cute, notice who is on the other side of the door. Beau's buddy Ace, we had to let him out to enjoy the sun with us.






Funny Crawling



I wanted to share how nice our porch and yard looks. Ben worked really hard last year planting grass in our back yard. The year before Me-Maw and Poppie were hard at work building this deck. The hard work has paid off; we have a wonderful entertaining space.

We have also almost competed our fire pit. Notice my new deck chairs, happy birthday/mothers day to me!!



I also wanted to share how nice my planters look. Me-Maw bought these for me last year and I was unable to keep anything alive in them. This year I am determined to have beautiful planters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment