Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Weekend with Granny


We spent this past weekend with Ben's grandmother. A weekend at Granny's is always filled with good food and relaxation. Beau really enjoyed visiting with his Great Granny, Great Aunt Bill, and Great Aunt Gladys.


Great Granny and Beau






Great Aunt Gladys and Great Aunt Bill

I had to share these next pictures. Beau has playing with the top to his bottle and dropped it.
Check out these faces!



Playing....


Drop's the top and pitches a fit!!
Check out that lip, as soon as he watched it fall that lip curled out like I have never seen before. (He just woke up from his nap)



Bottle top recovered!!!


Beau's New Shoes


I got Beau a pair of Robeez for Easter. He typically has kicked off all his shoes and socks. It appears though that he will keep this pair.

"Mommy, I will be a good boy and keep these shoes on my feet"


Beau Working Out





Ben and I have been working out at home, P90X, we are really enjoying it and Beau loves crawling all over us while we are doing abs. He is really enjoying playing with the resistance bands, chewing on our yoga mats, and rolling dumbbells.

Bath Time


No comments:

Post a Comment