Wednesday, May 6, 2009

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.....


Well it is not exactly Christmas but Beau is getting his two front teeth!! I have to admit I was dreading Beau getting teeth because I knew he would no longer look like a little baby but a little boy and my fears have been confirmed. However he is so cute with teeth I am loving his all the more. It seems like everyday my love grows for my little dude! Pretty soon he will need a haircut, but lets not get into the conversation! (One milestone at a time please!!)






While Ben was in Montana this past weekend Beau, Ace, and I stayed at my mom and dads house. When we first got there mom put Beau in his walker so the dogs(4) wouldn't be all over him. (Her 2 dogs and Griffy, Krysti and Chris's dog, get real excited when Ace comes over to play.) Beau loves dogs and really wanted to get Griffy. Griffy proceeded to run into the laundry room to hos food and of course Beau followed. In his struggle to play with Griffy he pinned himin his cage. It was really funny in the moment and my dad caught this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment