Friday, May 15, 2009

Randoms

So I noticed that I haven't updated this in a while, so I will bring you up to speed on the latest in out lives.

Last night was the reveal for the parade of homes. My parents had one entry this year and it is amazing! They won the silver medal for their price range and then second in the creative concrete contest. The Terrace house by far their most creative home ever! Everyone is talking about it and if you haven't seen it yet you need to stop by the Saturday 10-6 or Sunday 12-6!!


Also I have started running. Who knew running long distances (well long for me..) would be so invigorating. I am really starting to push myself now. So far I have ran two 5K races (not very fast I might add) and have been running during the week to keep up my endurance.

This past weekend I ran a 5K at Maclay Gardens. I was able to run almost the whole way! On Tuesday I ran 2.2 miles to a friends house in Havana and then another .5 mile on the way home. Yesterday between work and girls night I ran about 1.5 miles (untill it started raining on me).

I have lost 15lbs pre Beau weight and I am working on a second 15! Ben is very encouraging and of course loves to see that I am finally loosing weight! HA HA :)

Beau has started taking a few steps. I wouldn't call it walking just yet. He will take about 4 at a time and it greatly depends on his mood. The other night he took 4 steps to retrieve an onion from me (he loves playing in the onion bin).

He is also starting to say Ma and Da discriminantly. It is so sweet but I have started to notice when he feels the need to say Ma, it is in this complaining voice like-MA I need more snacks or MA I need water or MA BOTTLE!!!

When he says Da however it is Da Da Da, with a sweet smile and longing eyes!! That boy loves his daddy!! It is so sweet, but I can hear it now.... MA I am going with Da hunting, Ma- I am going with Da to the woods, Ma we are going fishing, MA MA MA MA we are..... or we need FOOD!!

SO with that in mind... second baby.... Ben is not yet convienced. I on the other hand say yes!! God only know when though!!


No comments:

Post a Comment