Monday, March 2, 2009

WOW...

My legs are sore!! This past week Ben and I began a new workout, P90X. It's a get "ripped" in 90 days video workout program. I am not sure about the get "ripped' in 90 days scheme, but it is a great workout. I haven't worked out like this since I was in high school.

A friend of ours Jason let us borrow the DVD's and we are hooked. When he sent the DVD's over he included a note for me:
Karah,
If you do this workout make sure you have NO plans for the next day and I relinquish all liabilities.

HA HA Jason Huff, it's not that hard; but it will kick your butt!! The workouts are an hour long and about 45 min into it you want to throw up. But afterward you feel like you have really accomplished something! After just three workouts I feel better and I have noticed a little definition coming back to my legs. I a, burning an average of 600 calories a work out and that is better than the 300 I was burning running a mile.

I have lost 10 lbs of Pre-Beau weight and would like to get back to my Pre-Ben weight. We will see, I will keep you updated on my progress.

Beau has been watching Ben and I workout in his highchair. It is so cute, I will look back and he will be smiling and clapping. It's like we have our own little cheerleader! He is just learning to clap and it is the cutest thing ever!! I will post picts of the clapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment