Tuesday, March 3, 2009

8 Months!!

Time has passed so quickly. I can't believe my little baby isn't so little anymore. Not only is his second tooth pushing through but he is pulling up on things he can reach (he is still pretty small, 15.5 lbs). Last night he climbed up on me and the stepped over to his excersaucer to play with the toys. I guess that was officially his first step. I wasn't holding onto him because I am letting him learn to pull up on his own. Crazyness!! I imagine it won't be long until he starts walking.

Last night Beau ate his first strawberry, it was messy but he loved it!! I don't know if strawberries are ok for 8 month olds to eat... but oh well I guess. He ate another this morning. It is so cute, he can grab it with those bottom 2 teeth and then he sucks all the juice out of it. Then he will flash a big red smile. I will post picts.

No comments:

Post a Comment