Monday, March 16, 2009

New Pictures

Beau's First Bruise

Poor thing, he bumped his head on the baseboards in our bedroom. I felt the moment picture worthy, the first bruise of many I am sure!!

Beau's first Tooth


He doesn't like to show his teeth, you can tell by his expression he is like, comon' ma get your fingers out!! HOW ABOUT THOSE EYES!! PRECIOUS!

8 Months Old

Wow where has the time gone... this boy is looking more and more like his daddy and PopPop. I am always getting "WOW he must look like his daddy!!" I have to admit, I can only claim the lashes.





He is also pulling up. On this occasion, he pulled up on me and took his first step over to play with the toys on his excersaucer!! Luckily Ben and I were both there at watching. Just last nigt he pulled up on one of the drawers in the kitchen and shuffeled down the cabinets. It was amazing, Ben and I were cooking dinner. One minuite he is trying to pull out all of the cookbooks and the next he is standing up holding on to the cabinets! This child will walking around in no time. He can already crawl at super speeds!


No comments:

Post a Comment