Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

 Avery loved Easter Eggs!!  I put jellybeans in them and she loved shaking the eggs as well as eating the jellybeans.

 I have family pictures- they are on my home computer and we are having internet issues at the moment.  I made us all matching outfits for Easter and we were super cute!! I will post the pictures as soon as I am able!  I am sure these cute pictures of Avery will suffice.  

NOTE: there are none of Beau and his Easter basket b/c I was in the shower when he woke and daddy was not doing what he was supposed too manning the camera.   

 Ben spotted this in our yard on Easter, so Beau and I went to get a closer look.  Beau was so excited- Mommy I see his FACE!! 
 Ben and I worked in the yard on Saturday, I have been wanting to redo our flower beds in the front.  This past winter everything looked dead (see picture below from Feb) we had no evergreen plants.  So my parents helped me reshape the beds and I planted all new plants in the front.  It looks much better!!
 Beau was telling me to not go bother the turtle- he was going in to get his gun. Beau spent the day shirtless- he was wearing a white linen shirt and after a while it was damage control time and I decided to just take it off.
Going inside to get his gun...  he is his fathers son!

We had a wonderful Easter and really enjoyed entertaining our family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment