Thursday, April 1, 2010

Springtime Tallahassee


Last weekend we headed downtown to the Springtime Tallahassee parade. After living in Tallahassee for 21 years I have finally attended this Tallahassee tradition. We all enjoyed the parade and Beau was especially interested in all the loud floats, the firetrucks, motorcycles, and loud music. We were able to catch him some beads and a ball.

Beau spent a few hours on his daddy's shoulders which was defiantly one of the best seats in the house.



I thought I would post these precious pictures from Easter last year. I love Easter! It is one of my favorite holidays- everything is so beautiful and I am always reminded of my greatest blessings; my salvation, my baby boy, wonderful husband and family.



Boy has he grown.....

No comments:

Post a Comment