Monday, March 1, 2010

It's a Girl!

Ben and I are so excited to announce our addition that's due to arrive the end of July will be a baby GIRL!

We are very excited to have a boy and a girl. As much as I loved preparing for a baby boy, I am excited to welcome pink into our home. I already have some wonderful ideas for the new nursery and I will share pictures and we begin the decorating process. Maybe I will even be able to capture Ben with some pink paint on him....

I have been thinking this baby would be a girl- honestly I would have been happier either way but with this pregnancy everything seemed different. My hair and complexion isn't as pretty as it was with Beau, this baby seems to be carrying higher, I feel like I am gaining all over evenly and with Beau my belly popped out for miles (it seemed that way anyway). I think Ben was secretly hoping it was a girl... I am sure he is already looking forward to taking his baby girl on her first turkey hunt. However in the moment with he huge smile he said, " I feel poorer already!!" HA HA :)

We are so excited to welcome our baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment