Thursday, January 7, 2010

18 Months

Beau turned 18 months old on January 3rd. It was kind of surreal for me because I realized that in 6 months I will have a newborn and a 2 year old. Kinda shocking- I am 12 weeks now and at our last appointment they announced that at the next appointment we will schedule our ultrasound appointment to find out we are having a boy or a girl. So mark you calendars for the end of February, we should know- blue again... or pink...!

At Beau's 18 month check up the doctor said he is 21lbs (still a feather weight) and 32 inches tall... that is more than half my height already! Apparently he has his daddy's tall gene, thank goodness! He is really talking now- duck, bird, ball, dog, ace, gugo( bodreaux our dog), crow, boom(gun), nacks(snacks), turkey, baby, and I am sure there are some I am forgetting. He has also said his first phrases- "My Passy" and "Crow Call". Beau, along with everyone else, is in LOVE with Taylor Swift. If her new "15" song comes on the TV he will run to the living room and dance directly infront of the TV. The other day he heard the beginning of the song from our bedroom and ran so fast toward the living room he fell and almost slid into the door frame... whew... he is full force all the time! Beau still loves reading his books, playing outside, and throwing his ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment