Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So much to share

There has been so much occur since I last posted. I have been holding off because I haven't downloaded my Pict's from my camera, but I have decided to go ahead and update and I will post new Pict's later.

Our Christmas was great, Beau had fun he got 2 walkers and a horse jumper, which I love. Ben got a lot of stuff too, to prepair for his turkey hunt in Montana in May.

Beau is 6 months old now, I know, time flys! He is sitting up on his own and starting to get up on all fours!! It won't be long now. He went to the Dr today and is still little; 14lbs 9oz and 25 3/4 inches long, 10-25 percentile. The child is always moving so that explains it.

We are still thinking he might be left handed, he uses it a lot. My dad (a lefty) is so proud!!

Since my last post I have read the first three books to the Twilight series and I am immersed!! Ben says if I read anymore he is afraid my eyesight is going to "go out on me" (my eloquent husband). I am also teaching my self to knit. I decided even though I am a "working mom" I can still try to be crafty, we will see how that turns out!!! Stop Snickering, I know you are!!

Life is busy and I feel like I am not soaking up each moment; I need to take more pictures!! I could have never imagined that Beau's first 6 months would pass this quickly.

We continue to be so thankful for all God has blessed us with!! Some times I am in awe of his faithfulness. I am convinced life cannot get any better.... but I am always pleasantly surprised.

I will be sure to post pictures of Beau sitting soon. I am hopeing to do some 6 month pictures this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment