Wednesday, January 21, 2009

JUMP, JUMP, JUMP...

SLEEP



So Tuesday night Beau and I were just getting home and getting setteled in for the night. I was starting dinner and I put Beau in his horse to jump. He started jumping away; he is really loving his horse. He jumps so hard he "bottoms out" as Ben would say. So jump, jump, jump and next thing I know he is passed out!!! SO I run and get the camera. So funny, who just falls asleep while jumping!! He must have rocked himself to sleep. He loves motion.


I musted have passed on my sleeping gene. I can apparently sleep anywhere and did when I was a baby. I guess Beau can too. HA HA!!
Random bath pictures. Cute hair huh...


To me this looks so much like an expression that Ben makes. Few and far between..


Beau loves his baths!!

























SLEEP

No comments:

Post a Comment