Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas

I love the holiday season!! I just finished creating my Christmas cards, LATE I know; but better late than never I say!! It seems like that has been the theme of the last 5 months. It is amazing how much a child can change you life.

This is our Christmas card picture. There is this one red ordiment on our tree that he just stares at. It is so funny. He grabs the limbs and pulls kinda hard I am afraid he might knock an ordiment or 2 off the tree. I guess that is a vision into the future.













He is growing up so quickly he is no longer acts an infant, he has grown into a baby boy and soon will be a toodler. I am afriad he will be standing sooner than we are expecting. He loves to stand and play. This weekend we visted the Alday family and it was so fun to see Beau interact with Callie and Hayes. I can't wait for him to be able to run around and play.

Extra random pictures: These are too cute not to post. Beau is really starting to enjoy his high chair. A whole new element has been added to dinner time.






No comments:

Post a Comment