Monday, August 20, 2012

First Day of Pre-K


 This baby boy is growing up! Today was his first day of Pre-K he has the same teacher and is in the same school but I still felt a little ping as he hopped off to school this morning. He is so happy and excited to start "big boy school".  I can't imagine how I will feel next year when I drop he and Avery off at a real school....

Saturday morning beau cooked us sausage.... YUM.  He really did pattie it and flip it on his own.

 Avery spent some time playing in her favorite new mask! Thanks Aunt Eilene!!

 This was our weekend project- Ben built a paneled wall to go above the mantel to hang the TV on.  I also painted the mantel and tile surround white.  It is looking great- now I just need to stain the paneling and put a final coat on the mantel and the living room redo is almost complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment