Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Whew...

LIFE is finally getting back to "normal".  We had a wonderful Christmas, enjoyed our family and lots of great food.


Then we hosted friends for 2 weeks, they came to hunt with Ben.  Both of which go a deer or two for the year.  Then we decided to list our house for sale and have been working, cleaning, and organizing.

Check out our listing  HERE

We have pressure washed, stripped and re-stained, pulled and planted and man our house looks awesome!!

We have another home in mind in Betton.  It is rented through August and are hoping our house will sell by then.  I will be a little sad to leave our home, but our new home is a little larger, in a wonderful neighborhood with lots of other children and parks, and is in wonderful school zones.  not to mention the home is a great deal, about 20% off the current market value!!

So now we are in the sit and wait stage for a while which I am perfectly content in.  I plan on spending my time waiting in my yard playing with the kids, at the beach with the family, and just relaxing. In the last 6 months it seems like my babies have grown so much and I am going to spend the next 6 months soaking the up!!

1 comment: