Thursday, July 21, 2011

Beau & Avery's Birthday Party

 Beau and Avery has their birthday party last weekend.  I was so excited about their double birthday I decided to go all out and decorate and rent a HUGE water slide.  Everything turned out well and the slide was fun (even in the rain).
 This was a crab themed party,  the kids had matching crab bathing suits~ I absolutely hate I didn't get a picture of them together in the suits before the party and I may just dress them back up and take a picture this weekend.



Homemade Devil Dog Cakes~ YUM!


 Favors, complete with Marti-Gras necklace imported from Louisiana.









 Avery got the cutest little tutu for her birthday and she loved it!  Isn't she cute!








The slide- I think I enjoyed this more as much as the kids....  Check out Beau's expression, priceless- he loved it~!

Sweet Baby Girl- it is hard to believe my baby is almost a year old!  Both of them are growing so quickly I feel like I am going to wake up tomorrow and they will be 8 & 10.

1 comment: