Friday, May 27, 2011

Beau loves his mask!

 Isn't this picture so funny- it looks like he is miserable.... but really Beau loves his mask.  He just can't smile with it squished to his face.  :)
 He loves to wear his mask around the house, in the tub, and swimming. "Mommy I a scuba diver!"  "Dadddy?? you a scuba diver??"  It is so cute.
 We are trying to teach him how to use the snorkel- but that is still a work in progress.  Beau even took some of his swimming lessons in his mask this week.
 Of course Beau wanted Avery to enjoy the mask too- and she seemed to like it- a pool maybe in our future!
Have a wonderful Memorial Day- we will be finishing some chores in the yard, heading to the beach on Sunday in honor of my birthday on Tuesday, and enjoying some pool time on Monday.  I am really looking forward to a productive and relaxing weekend!

Next week I  begin training for my half-marathon scheduled for October!!

No comments:

Post a Comment