Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Erin's Wedding

A good friend of mine Randi Erin was married this weekend and Beau and I were honored to be in her wedding party.  Beau was the ring bearer and I was a bridesmaid.  Beau was precious!

He was actually pretty excited about the wedding and had a lot of fun with Catlin the flower girl.  Beau has been talking about walking down the isle with Catlin for a few days now.  I think he really enjoyed the experience.
Beau did a great job walking down the isle, he walked down (without the flower girl at one point) shaking the ring pillow the whole time.  (It was a good thing that the rings were not actually on the pillow)  Ben was videoing the wedding and was set up behind the officiant and beau walked right to him and then joined me later in the ceremony.

Then Chris (groomsman), Beau and I all walked out together.  Beau was so cute- this is one proud mommy in this picture.


We had a wonderful time at the wedding, Erin was the most beautiful Bride I have ever seen!  Thank you so much for including us!

1 comment:

  1. Beau looks soo adorable in the picture sitting with the flower girl and you look BEAUTIFUL walking down the isle!

    ReplyDelete