Monday, February 14, 2011

What a weekend!

 Beau is in a friend of mine, Erin's wedding the first weekend in March.  We have finally completed his ensemble and I wanted to get and idea of how it was going to fit him ( I am going to alter it...).
 Beau loved the outfit and was quick to tell me to get a picture!
 Then of course he started fooling around....
 Silly Boy!
 Sunday was beautiful!  Granny came over for a visit for the weekend and we thoroughly enjoyed her, thank you for coming Granny!  We spent almost all day Sunday outside and after naps Beau, Avery and I went for a jog around Havana in our new stroller (love it!).  After out jaunt we came back for some play time in the sand box. 
 Avery loved it! (little girl slept a lot of the day so I decided to leave her in her jammies all day...)





Isn't this precious!!  I am looking forward to a Spring filled with family time- I am starting my lidt of things to do today:

Prepair and Plant garden
Reshape flower beds
Plant tress in the yard
Sand and Paint Rockers on the Front Porch
Repaint and update Beau's Bedroom
Organize the Garage

Hopefully Spring will be here soon- it sure looked like it this weekend!

1 comment: