Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

 Getting the tree


We had a exciting time picking out our Christmas tree.  We found a beautiful 9' tree at Wright's Christmas tree farm!  Beau carried the measuring poll.

 Our tree smelled wonderful!
 My lumberjacks!

Christmas Eve we had a wonderful dinner, Prime Rib, Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes, Salad, and Cheesecake.  After dinner Beau made cookies for Santa with Aunt Krysti and Uncle Guy.  ( Guy and Beau are eying the cookie dough)




 Beau really enjoyed decorating the cookies.

Avery Kate posing under the Christmas tree.






"Santa ate all the cookies!!!"


Sharing the laundry basket.

I neglected to get a picture of the family on Christmas eve and Christmas morning :(, however we got a lot of video and I can't wait to watch it all.  Beau got a Thomas the Train set from Santa, a pillow pet from his Meme and Grandpoppie, a tool set and take apart CAT tractor fro his Memaw and Poppie, along with various other gifts from us.  

Beau was so cute opening his presents.  He loved each gift so much he felt no need to open the remaining gifts.  Santa left his Thomas the Train set up for him to play with and he played for almost 20 minutes before opeing his first gift.  He did that with each gift- it took almost 2 hours to open everything.  Beau even stopped half way and ate a homemade cinnamon roll (the were fabulous if I do say so myself).  

I got a beautiful pewter measuring spoon set from Ben's parents and the Pioneer Woman Cookbook from my Secret Santa (Krysti).  SO I will post a recipe and will make sure to get a picture of my spoon sets; they are beautiful!! 

We had the most wonderful Christmas ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment