Monday, November 15, 2010

Pictures











 We have started feeding Avery some rice cereal on occasion, I think she likes the idea of eating but isn't sure whether she is ready to eat anything yet.

Beau is very interested in her eating, he is always offering her some of his food at dinner. This morning he was eating his breakfast in the bathroom while we were getting ready for work.  I left to get something in the living room, and Beau followed me out a few seconds later saying Ace ate his sausage.... (believable story), I walked back into the bathroom and found the sausage Ace supposedly ate right next to Avery!! I am going to have to be more careful with the two of them when Beau is eating.

Speaking of eating we are having a dufficult time getting Beau to eat.  He is only wanting to he his yogart (sometimes 3 times a day). He used to be such a good eater even eating his veggies.  In the last few weeks he hasn't been eating well- he is deciding he doesn't like stuff and is refusing to eat meals he usually loves!!  It has been very frustrating for Ben and I- any tips would be wonderful!!

1 comment:

  1. The only tip I have is to not let him have any snacks...that way he might be extra hungry for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Can't promise it will work though. Zoie used to be a good eater and is now pickier.

    ReplyDelete