Thursday, November 20, 2008

YEA TURKEY DAY!!

We are so excited about Thanksgiving!! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. The food, family and cool weather, I can't imagine a better combination. Beau is so excited; his Memaw and Pop pop are coming to town this Saturday. This will be the first time they have visited since he was 3 weeks old. He has changed so much since then!! I cannot wait to see their faces when they see their grandson. Especially since he is looking more and more like Popop everyday!!! I will be sure to post lots of pictures.

Ben and I have so much to be thankful for. This year has been wonderful. We have enjoyed another year in our beautiful home, and have been blessed with a wonderful son. Sometimes I feel too lucky. I could have never imagined my life to be so perfect. Ben and I have good health, loyal friends, loving family, a strong realtionship with our Savior, and continue to have a unbreakable bond together.

"And if a man prevail against him that is alone, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken."
Ecclesiastes 4:12

No comments:

Post a Comment